With the spread of the Covid-19 epidemic, global online retail sales in 2020 exceeded US$4 trillion, with an annual growth rate of 27.6%. The global online retail market continues to expand
Recently, there are more and more platforms for opening stores. If you intend to sell your products overseas, how should you choose?
The following compares Shopify to SHOPLINE, the most popular recently:
In Taiwan, people are very used to picking up goods from supermarkets. Although this part of Shopify has app support, the checkout process is relatively unintuitive for consumers. It is recommended that if you focus on the Taiwan market, you can use stores such as meepshop, Cyberbiz, etc., and you can use SHOPLINE in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia. For business owners who want to open the European and American markets, Shopify is the most suitable choice. The following points are considered:
Advantages of opening a Shopify store
- Complete international cash flow connection service
- Thousands of professionally designed theme templates (9 of them are free), categorized according to the nature of the store, so that the store can have its own characteristics
- The application software (App) is complete and can be installed as needed to create the most suitable store for you
- No bandwidth and traffic restrictions
- Can support product listing and logistics management of multiple e-commerce platforms (such as Amazon).
- Provide free high-quality gallery and Logo generator
- The ability to directly modify the code in the web page
- Plans with different prices are a good option for small and large businesses. As your company grows and scales, you can easily upgrade your plan without disrupting the day-to-day operations of your site
- Provide mobile software so you can control your store performance in one hand
- The background is easy to use, including the batch import function of products and data, which is very convenient for merchants who already have a lot of products
Shopify can do the function
Although the functions of free templates or templates on the market are limited, Shopify provides the permission to edit the code. Therefore, all kinds of powerful functions can be set up smoothly using the App or by hiring Shopify Partners for a short period of time. The following are the most common functions we receive from merchants:
- GDPR Settings
- Additional purchase discount
- Timing Offer
- Display different content according to different options (such as clothing color, electronic product specification)
Do I need to use an app?
Each app has different functions and limitations. It is recommended to try it out before using it, and communicate with customer service to understand the speed of their response.
The replies of several apps I have used so far, such as Metafields Guru, Pagefly, and Price Ninja, are very timely. In addition, most of the apps above provide English-speaking customer service, and the responsible personnel need to have basic communication skills.
If you need App consulting services, you can contact us: https://ubsogroup.com/#contact